I put Tensorflow into my MacBook Air, which I bought recently, and try to run a small sample of Deep Learning. But I was struggling with all sorts of barriers until I could get a small sample working.
- What’s a virtualenv in the first place?
- I couldn’t see tensorflow even though I put it in, and I get an import error.
- I couldn’t reference matplotlib with python on virtualenv. There’s a lot of talk about authentication.
And so on. In almost any field, this is what happens in the beginning.
- Once you get caught up in the work, you don’t know what you’re doing or what the purpose of the work is.
- If you get stuck in a trivial place, you will lose your concentration and energy.
- Still, a quick Google search often turns up a solution. Long live the wisdom of our predecessors! Long live the Internet!
If you’re a beginner, you may be wasting your time not knowing if the task is important or not. From an expert’s point of view, you can’t tell that it works even if you don’t do it specifically. So here is the ideal situation:
You have an expert right next to you, and you can ask him/her anything in that field.
I think it’s the fastest growing situation. Of course, it is also important to do this and that on your own, by trial and error.
If you feel it will take a lot of time, or if you feel it will be difficult, talk to an expert about the extent to which you have tried it yourself.
This is a good way to do it.
I don’t like it when people ask me what he/she wants to know without doing any research.
Tell me about XXXX!
It is to be thrown out in the open. Instead, you should include the situation where you have researched this far and understood this far, but have lost your understanding from here.
If you work tirelessly through trial and error and ask people about it, before you know it, you will be able to see the big picture of the field as if the fog has lifted.
However, it takes a lot of time, concentration and physical strength to get there.
That’s probably why, as you get older, it’s harder to absorb a new field of study.
So, how long does it take to master it to some extent?
It is often said that this is 10,000 hours, but that is a mistake. He said it takes that much to get to the top level in that field, and in fact, let’s work hard for 20 hours.
Fortunately, I still have the curiosity, concentration, and physical strength to learn new things, so I would like to expand my horizons.
In addition to a healthy lifestyle, I believe that muscle training is quite effective in maintaining physical strength. The gym has also taken a break, so I’m only training at home or jogging, but it’s time to be patient.