This site is a place to summarize @Minamimura‘s background, values, and what he wants to do.
Advanced Insight Inc.
25 year’s of experience in ASIC/FPGA design verification and EDA/IP consulting. Experienced both design/verification engineer and EDA/IP application consultant. Participated in a number of development projects for various clients, including multinational projects. Fluent in English. Currently working as an independent contractor. Creating a win-win situation for all parties involved.
[ FAE role : Technical interactions with customers during pre-/post- sales discussion ]
[ Digital logic design and verification ]
[ Multinational Project Management ]
[ Technical Translation ]
More details of my experience to date
After graduating from an engineering graduate school (majoring in electrical and electronic engineering), I worked for a domestic network equipment vendor and was responsible for the design and verification of network ASICs. Afterwards, I became a graduate student again, and while studying an MBA, I worked for a semiconductor trading company and some foreign software vendors , and I was involved in system-on -chip (SoC) design verification tools, FPGAs, and design IP technology for those companies.
Established a corporation in 2010/10.
- MSEE in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a national university
- MBA from a private university
- Undergraduate Studies : numerical calculation of electric fields (charge superposition method).
- Graduate Studies(Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering): Numerical calculation of electromagnetic fields (finite element method)
- Graduate Studies (Management Information Science): Factory Monitoring System
- ASIC/FPGA design verification: Ethernet switch, Display timing controller, On-chip interconnect etc.
- FAE role: EDA tools ( Functional verification languages and Formal verification ), FPGA, IP( on-chip interconnect and DDR memory scheduler )
- Project management: Involved in the day-to-day progress of projects with vendor-side development teams and their domestic customers from a third party perspective, etc.
- Technical traslation: Responsible for translating technical specifications and supporting technical communication between overseas vendors and Japanese customers.
- Technology research : IP-XACT, PLC, Next-generation touch panel controller
- Fluent in English, also studying Chinese
- Strong communicator in both verbal and written forms
- Knowledge and experience in dealing with diverse cultures
- Strong sense of ethics and fair play
- High learning ability
- Technology enthusiast
- Full of curiosity
- Problem solver